Hours per week: 35hrs minimum
Salary: Basic £25,000 – £28,000 PA (based on experience)
Report to: Creative Manager
We are a small, focused team looking for an energetic, driven individual who works well in a fast, changeable environment. SCD are devoted to creating the best experience for our members through our events and visual communications, and you’ll work closely with our creative manager, events coordinator and director, on various brands to help this happen.
You would be responsible for everything members see and interact with online, on social and in print.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is fluent in using the Adobe Creative Suite – mainly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Can create quality design materials in line with brand guidelines, including digital and print for internal and external audiences.
- Is a creative team player who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Has an excellent understanding of typography and attention to detail.
- Has good time management.
- Is ambitious and willing to learn.
- Is able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Is friendly with a sense of humour.
Your general tasks will include:
- Digital assets for member and partner newsletters, images, gifs etc.
- Social media content creation (visual assets for posts and stories)
- Digital adverts
- Create / edit pdf’s for use online (media packs, event selling documents)
- Branded assets for large-scale events
- Print design
- Format event images for use online (blog posts, event posts etc.)
- Magazine adverts for partners
- Magazine editorial design (as required)
- Update daily task list
HND or higher in graphic design, multimedia or equivalent proven experience
Any of the following would be advantageous, but not essential:
- Motion graphics, (After Effects etc.)
- 3D experience
- Video editing (Premiere Pro)
These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within SCD, commensurate with the grading of the post, without changing the general character of the post. The role will predominantly be based at our offices in Sheffield, however, travel to meetings and key events will be required.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV along with a portfolio of relevant work and a quick note as to why you think you would be good for the role to email@example.com